USA: GMA says HHS "call to action" on obesity lays groundwork for preventive action
WASHINGTON, DC - The Grocery Manufacturers of America said today that the "Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity" properly recognizes the complexity of America's weight problem and called on the Administration and Congress to take concrete steps to address the issue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch