USA: GMA says HHS "call to action" on obesity lays groundwork for preventive action
WASHINGTON, DC - The Grocery Manufacturers of America said today that the "Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity" properly recognizes the complexity of America's weight problem and called on the Administration and Congress to take concrete steps to address the issue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany