USA: GMA says Robert Zoellick an excellent choice for United States trade representative
The Grocery Manufacturers of America yesterday praised President-elect George W. Bush's selection of former State Department official Robert Zoellick to be the next United States Trade Representative. "Given his impressive record and his demonstrated knowledge of economics, foreign policy and trade, Bob Zoellick is an excellent choice to be our trade representative," said Mary Sophos, Senior Vice President and Chief Government Affairs Officer of the Grocery Manufacturers of America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China