USA: GMA says trade officials need better information about tariff, non-tariff barriers industry faces
The Grocery Manufacturers of America today expressed strong support for the International Trade Commission's (ITC) efforts to give trade negotiators new tools to eliminate trade barriers faced by the food and beverage industry. "The processed food and beverage industry provides a key export gateway for our farmers and ranchers," said Sarah Fogarty, GMA director of international trade. "Completion of the ITC study will help us address the trade problems faced by this sector so that it can continue to play a vital role in our agricultural marketing system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production