USA: GMA Teams up with Mybrandcoupons.Com to Offer "Point and Click" Couponing for Manufacturers and Consumers
Heralding the shift from clipping to clicking coupons, the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA) has announced a new alliance with Mybrandcoupons.com to offer consumers the most wide ranging selection of name-brand coupons via the Internet. The site, to debut in the fourth quarter of 2000, is a new service for GMA members and will provide food, beverage, and consumer products manufacturers with an easy platform for distributing coupons, cutting the lead time for distributing coupons from months to minutes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre