USA: GMA Teams up with Mybrandcoupons.Com to Offer "Point and Click" Couponing for Manufacturers and Consumers
Heralding the shift from clipping to clicking coupons, the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA) has announced a new alliance with Mybrandcoupons.com to offer consumers the most wide ranging selection of name-brand coupons via the Internet. The site, to debut in the fourth quarter of 2000, is a new service for GMA members and will provide food, beverage, and consumer products manufacturers with an easy platform for distributing coupons, cutting the lead time for distributing coupons from months to minutes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry