USA: GMA'S Dr. Sue Ferenc named to Harvard Center for Risk Analysis Advisory Committee
Susan A. Ferenc, DVM, Ph.D., Vice President, Scientific and Regulatory Policy at the Grocery Manufacturers of America has been named to the Advisory Committee of the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis (HCRA). As a member of HRCA's Advisory Committee, Dr. Ferenc will offer ideas and advice about the direction and activities of the Center, and will attend its biennial meeting in June of this year. Issues to be addressed at this year's meeting include the role of food safety in international trade, bovine spongiform encephaloathy (BSE) and food biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning