USA: GMA'S Dr. Sue Ferenc named to Harvard Center for Risk Analysis Advisory Committee
Susan A. Ferenc, DVM, Ph.D., Vice President, Scientific and Regulatory Policy at the Grocery Manufacturers of America has been named to the Advisory Committee of the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis (HCRA). As a member of HRCA's Advisory Committee, Dr. Ferenc will offer ideas and advice about the direction and activities of the Center, and will attend its biennial meeting in June of this year. Issues to be addressed at this year's meeting include the role of food safety in international trade, bovine spongiform encephaloathy (BSE) and food biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project