USA: GMA'S Dr. Sue Ferenc named to Harvard Center for Risk Analysis Advisory Committee
Susan A. Ferenc, DVM, Ph.D., Vice President, Scientific and Regulatory Policy at the Grocery Manufacturers of America has been named to the Advisory Committee of the Harvard Center for Risk Analysis (HCRA). As a member of HRCA's Advisory Committee, Dr. Ferenc will offer ideas and advice about the direction and activities of the Center, and will attend its biennial meeting in June of this year. Issues to be addressed at this year's meeting include the role of food safety in international trade, bovine spongiform encephaloathy (BSE) and food biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses