USA: GMA's Kristin Power named to California food biotechnology advisory committee
Sacramento, CA, November 14, 2001 - Kristen Power, director of state affairs for the Grocery Manufacturers of America, was appointed today to the California Food Biotechnology Advisory Committee. "It is a great honor to be asked to serve on this important panel," said Power. "The advisory committee is an opportunity to underscore the many benefits biotech foods offer to farmers, the food industry and ultimately the consumer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre