USA: GMA's Kristin Power named to California food biotechnology advisory committee
Sacramento, CA, November 14, 2001 - Kristen Power, director of state affairs for the Grocery Manufacturers of America, was appointed today to the California Food Biotechnology Advisory Committee. "It is a great honor to be asked to serve on this important panel," said Power. "The advisory committee is an opportunity to underscore the many benefits biotech foods offer to farmers, the food industry and ultimately the consumer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China