USA: GMA's Kristin Power named to California food biotechnology advisory committee
Sacramento, CA, November 14, 2001 - Kristen Power, director of state affairs for the Grocery Manufacturers of America, was appointed today to the California Food Biotechnology Advisory Committee. "It is a great honor to be asked to serve on this important panel," said Power. "The advisory committee is an opportunity to underscore the many benefits biotech foods offer to farmers, the food industry and ultimately the consumer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units