USA: GMA'S Molpus lauds funding increase for food safety; urges FDA to allow use of disease prevention claims
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus today hailed the commitment to food safety reflected in the Bush administration's FY 2002 budget plan, released yesterday. His comments were part of opening remarks at GMA's Spring Scientific & Regulatory Policy Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs