USA: GMA'S Molpus lauds funding increase for food safety; urges FDA to allow use of disease prevention claims
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus today hailed the commitment to food safety reflected in the Bush administration's FY 2002 budget plan, released yesterday. His comments were part of opening remarks at GMA's Spring Scientific & Regulatory Policy Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw