USA: GMA'S Molpus lauds funding increase for food safety; urges FDA to allow use of disease prevention claims
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus today hailed the commitment to food safety reflected in the Bush administration's FY 2002 budget plan, released yesterday. His comments were part of opening remarks at GMA's Spring Scientific & Regulatory Policy Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'