USA: GMA'S Molpus lauds funding increase for food safety; urges FDA to allow use of disease prevention claims
Grocery Manufacturers of America President and CEO C. Manly Molpus today hailed the commitment to food safety reflected in the Bush administration's FY 2002 budget plan, released yesterday. His comments were part of opening remarks at GMA's Spring Scientific & Regulatory Policy Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin