USA: GMA’s Molpus named to USDA/USTR’s Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee
C. Manly Moplus, president and CEO of the Grocery Manufacturers of America, was appointed yesterday to the United States Department of Agriculture and the Office of the United States Trade Representative's Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee for Trade (APAC). "It is a great honor to be asked by Secretary Veneman and Ambassador Zoellick to serve on this important panel," said Molpus. "This is clear recognition by the administration that the processed food and beverage industry is an integral and growing part of the agriculture sector and a key export gateway for American farmers and ranchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales