USA: GMA’s Molpus named to USDA/USTR’s Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee
C. Manly Moplus, president and CEO of the Grocery Manufacturers of America, was appointed yesterday to the United States Department of Agriculture and the Office of the United States Trade Representative's Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee for Trade (APAC). "It is a great honor to be asked by Secretary Veneman and Ambassador Zoellick to serve on this important panel," said Molpus. "This is clear recognition by the administration that the processed food and beverage industry is an integral and growing part of the agriculture sector and a key export gateway for American farmers and ranchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund