USA: Phil Lempert - 'America's Supermarket Guru' warns: 'GMO labeling - The FDA isn't listening'
Leading the fight to convince the FDA that consumers want mandatory labeling of genetically modified foods (GMO), Phil Lempert, America's Supermarket Guru is going coast to coast with his message "There is no question that the American consumer has the right to know if any of the foods we are consuming contain Genetically Modified ingredients but to insure that our government knows how strongly we feel about mandatory labeling of these foods, we must band together to let the new administration and Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman know how strongly we feel before regulations are finalized on April 3, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report