USA: Phil Lempert - 'America's Supermarket Guru' warns: 'GMO labeling - The FDA isn't listening'
Leading the fight to convince the FDA that consumers want mandatory labeling of genetically modified foods (GMO), Phil Lempert, America's Supermarket Guru is going coast to coast with his message "There is no question that the American consumer has the right to know if any of the foods we are consuming contain Genetically Modified ingredients but to insure that our government knows how strongly we feel about mandatory labeling of these foods, we must band together to let the new administration and Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman know how strongly we feel before regulations are finalized on April 3, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife