USA: GNX reports strong Q2 growth
California-based B2B retail marketplace GlobalNetXchange (GNX) has announced that its members conducted over 1550 auctions worth over US$850m in the Q2 ending 30 June - triple the number of auctions in Q2 2001. Since inception, members of GNX have conducted over 5500 auctions valued at more than US$4.1bn. GNX also reports that goods-for-resale auctions continue to account for more than 70% of all online negotiation activity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs