USA: GNX reports strong Q2 growth
California-based B2B retail marketplace GlobalNetXchange (GNX) has announced that its members conducted over 1550 auctions worth over US$850m in the Q2 ending 30 June - triple the number of auctions in Q2 2001. Since inception, members of GNX have conducted over 5500 auctions valued at more than US$4.1bn. GNX also reports that goods-for-resale auctions continue to account for more than 70% of all online negotiation activity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry