GERMANY: GNX rolls out largest single CPRF programme with Metro
GlobalNetXchange (GNX), the global B2B online marketplace for retailers, has launched the largest single Collaborative Forecasting, Planning and Replenishment (CPFR) programme with German wholesale giant Metro, the third largest retail group in Europe. The first phase involves collaboration with nine suppliers on approximately 500 products at over 50 locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production