BULGARIA: Go-ahead for OMK to merge with dairy subsidiaries
Dairy company OMK Holdings has been given the go-ahead to merge with three of its subsidiaries. The Bulgarian Commission for the Protection of Competition agreed that the merger would not provide OMK with a monopoly of the local market. The company said that it will implement new management and production structures once the merger is complete, in a bid to boost the production quality of its dairy products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale