BULGARIA: Go-ahead for OMK to merge with dairy subsidiaries
Dairy company OMK Holdings has been given the go-ahead to merge with three of its subsidiaries. The Bulgarian Commission for the Protection of Competition agreed that the merger would not provide OMK with a monopoly of the local market. The company said that it will implement new management and production structures once the merger is complete, in a bid to boost the production quality of its dairy products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning