AUSTRALIA: Goat farmers look to increasing Asian market export potential
Goat farmers in Victoria see new opportunities in emerging Asian markets, and are taking steps to promote interest in their quality farmed goat meat. Australia is the world's largest exporter of goat meat, and Greg Ferrier, from the state Department of Natural Resources and Environment, explains: "South-east Australian goat meat producers are well positioned to meet the needs of discerning markets by consistently supplying a higher quality product."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'