AUSTRALIA: Goat farmers look to increasing Asian market export potential
Goat farmers in Victoria see new opportunities in emerging Asian markets, and are taking steps to promote interest in their quality farmed goat meat. Australia is the world's largest exporter of goat meat, and Greg Ferrier, from the state Department of Natural Resources and Environment, explains: "South-east Australian goat meat producers are well positioned to meet the needs of discerning markets by consistently supplying a higher quality product."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth