USA: Gofish.com Rounds Out Management Team With New President and Chief Operating Officer
Gofish.com announced today the hiring of John Cummings as its new president and chief operating officer. Cummings brings more than 20 years of experience in food and seafood commerce to Gofish, the first and largest online seafood exchange. The addition of Cummings to the Gofish management team completes the core leadership team assembled by Gofish founder and CEO, Neal Workman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast