USA: Gofish.com Rounds Out Management Team With New President and Chief Operating Officer
Gofish.com announced today the hiring of John Cummings as its new president and chief operating officer. Cummings brings more than 20 years of experience in food and seafood commerce to Gofish, the first and largest online seafood exchange. The addition of Cummings to the Gofish management team completes the core leadership team assembled by Gofish founder and CEO, Neal Workman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action