UK: McVities: going ahead with the re-launch (COMMENT)
McVities is re-launching its Go Ahead! low-fat cake and biscuit brand. McVities is showing persistence with its Go Ahead! brand, investing in a new marketing campaign to revive flagging sales of the healthy cake and biscuit range. While it is good to adopt a long-term approach to brand investment, the company may well be better served pursuing a slightly different approach.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk