UK/France: Going to SIAL 2000? Be sure to visit just-food.com
just-food.com are exhibiting at SIAL 2000 in France from 22 - 26 October.just-food.com draws on resources from the in-house editorial team headed up by Managing Editor Catherine Sleep, as well as a global network of contributing journalists and industry partners such as The Freedonia Group and Leatherhead Food RA. The result is essential news for everyone in the food industry.Catherine says "SIAL is an important show for just-food.com as it presents a unique opportunity to meet such a wide audience of industry professionals, provide a guided tour of just-food.com and discuss the latest trends within the food world".Meet just-food.com at SIAL in Hall 7 on Stand 7F025.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report