UK/France: Going to SIAL 2000? Be sure to visit just-food.com
just-food.com are exhibiting at SIAL 2000 in France from 22 - 26 October.just-food.com draws on resources from the in-house editorial team headed up by Managing Editor Catherine Sleep, as well as a global network of contributing journalists and industry partners such as The Freedonia Group and Leatherhead Food RA. The result is essential news for everyone in the food industry.Catherine says "SIAL is an important show for just-food.com as it presents a unique opportunity to meet such a wide audience of industry professionals, provide a guided tour of just-food.com and discuss the latest trends within the food world".Meet just-food.com at SIAL in Hall 7 on Stand 7F025.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat