UK/France: Going to SIAL 2000? Be sure to visit just-food.com
just-food.com are exhibiting at SIAL 2000 in France from 22 - 26 October.just-food.com draws on resources from the in-house editorial team headed up by Managing Editor Catherine Sleep, as well as a global network of contributing journalists and industry partners such as The Freedonia Group and Leatherhead Food RA. The result is essential news for everyone in the food industry.Catherine says "SIAL is an important show for just-food.com as it presents a unique opportunity to meet such a wide audience of industry professionals, provide a guided tour of just-food.com and discuss the latest trends within the food world".Meet just-food.com at SIAL in Hall 7 on Stand 7F025.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO