SWITZERLAND/UK: Gold Blend couple revived for new advertising campaign
Nescafe, an instant coffee brand owned by Nestlé of Switzerland, is reviving the concept of the "Gold Blend couple," which spearheaded the brand's advertising campaign in the 1980s. The coffee-loving couple became well known for their flirtation and became household names, with thirty million viewers tuning in at one time to see if they would finally case. They ran over five years, appearing in 12 slots.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales