USA: Gold Medal American Tasting Award of Excellence Bestowed On New Sweet 'N Low(R) Strawberry Flavored Syrup
A dessert topping described as totally free of sugar, calories, fat, and cholesterol might expect to be greeted with skepticism regarding taste.But in June, Sweet 'N Low® brand's Strawberry Flavored Syrup laid any "too-good-to-be-true" doubts to rest when the National Board of the American Tasting Institute presented the new product its prestigious Gold Medal American Tasting Award of Excellence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe