USA: Gold Medal American Tasting Award of Excellence Bestowed On New Sweet 'N Low(R) Strawberry Flavored Syrup
A dessert topping described as totally free of sugar, calories, fat, and cholesterol might expect to be greeted with skepticism regarding taste.But in June, Sweet 'N Low® brand's Strawberry Flavored Syrup laid any "too-good-to-be-true" doubts to rest when the National Board of the American Tasting Institute presented the new product its prestigious Gold Medal American Tasting Award of Excellence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre