CANADA: Golden Oval and Canadian Inovatech form Inovatech USA JV
Today, Golden Oval Eggs of Renville, Minnesota and Canadian Inovatech of Abbotsford, British Columbia announced their strategic alliance with the formation of a joint venture: Inovatech USA. Inovatech USA will manufacture and distribute a full line of egg products for its global markets at its new facility in Thompson, Iowa, home of Golden Oval's state-of-the-art in-line production and processing operations. With construction already underway, the venture is scheduled to be in production by June, 2002, and will be supplied from the egg production already in place in Golden Oval's complex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses