CANADA: Golden Oval and Canadian Inovatech form Inovatech USA JV
Today, Golden Oval Eggs of Renville, Minnesota and Canadian Inovatech of Abbotsford, British Columbia announced their strategic alliance with the formation of a joint venture: Inovatech USA. Inovatech USA will manufacture and distribute a full line of egg products for its global markets at its new facility in Thompson, Iowa, home of Golden Oval's state-of-the-art in-line production and processing operations. With construction already underway, the venture is scheduled to be in production by June, 2002, and will be supplied from the egg production already in place in Golden Oval's complex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill