CANADA: Golden Oval and Canadian Inovatech form Inovatech USA JV
Today, Golden Oval Eggs of Renville, Minnesota and Canadian Inovatech of Abbotsford, British Columbia announced their strategic alliance with the formation of a joint venture: Inovatech USA. Inovatech USA will manufacture and distribute a full line of egg products for its global markets at its new facility in Thompson, Iowa, home of Golden Oval's state-of-the-art in-line production and processing operations. With construction already underway, the venture is scheduled to be in production by June, 2002, and will be supplied from the egg production already in place in Golden Oval's complex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival