CANADA: Golden Oval and Canadian Inovatech form Inovatech USA JV
Today, Golden Oval Eggs of Renville, Minnesota and Canadian Inovatech of Abbotsford, British Columbia announced their strategic alliance with the formation of a joint venture: Inovatech USA. Inovatech USA will manufacture and distribute a full line of egg products for its global markets at its new facility in Thompson, Iowa, home of Golden Oval's state-of-the-art in-line production and processing operations. With construction already underway, the venture is scheduled to be in production by June, 2002, and will be supplied from the egg production already in place in Golden Oval's complex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review