USA: Golden Oval Eggs shareholder meeting attracts 425
Golden Oval Eggs shareholder meeting yesterday followed a tour of the cooperative's new Winnebago County egg production and processing operations. Farmer-owners and Iowan state and local officials toured the operation that began egg production August 1. Following the daylong tours, a celebration reception was held at the Branding Iron Restaurant in Thompson where Secretary of Agriculture Patty Judge addressed the Golden Oval Eggs' shareholders and said, "Golden Oval Eggs is a tremendous economic boom for this county and this state.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre