ASIA: 'Golden Rice' arrives in Asia
In an exciting new development for the rice industry in Asia, the first research samples of pro-Vitamin A enriched 'Golden Rice' have arrived in the region. The genetically modified rice, which contains beta-carotene and other carotenoids, arrived at the Philippine-based International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) on Friday, January 19, 2001
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin