UK: Golden Wonder appoints new CEO
UK snacks company Golden Wonder has appointed Ed Jackson as chief executive, replacing Paul Monk, who left in January to set up a venture capital company. Jackson, who joins Golden Wonder on 8 April, was previously United Biscuits' managing director of development operations in the McVitie's Group until it was sold to Nabisco in 2000, reported the Grocer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth