UK: Golden Wonder appoints new CEO
UK snacks company Golden Wonder has appointed Ed Jackson as chief executive, replacing Paul Monk, who left in January to set up a venture capital company. Jackson, who joins Golden Wonder on 8 April, was previously United Biscuits' managing director of development operations in the McVitie's Group until it was sold to Nabisco in 2000, reported the Grocer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund