UK: Golden Wonder appoints new CEO
UK snacks company Golden Wonder has appointed Ed Jackson as chief executive, replacing Paul Monk, who left in January to set up a venture capital company.
Jackson, who joins Golden Wonder on 8 April, was previously United Biscuits' managing director of development operations in the McVitie's Group until it was sold to Nabisco in 2000, reported the Grocer.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning