UK: Gomez Rates Tesco as Best Overall Internet SUPER-Market
Gomez, the Internet quality measurement firm, today launched its UK Internet Supermarket Scorecard. The scorecard is based on Gomez's research on e-grocery sites in the United Kingdom, which examined areas such as customer adoption and successful integration of click-and-mortar e-tailing strategies.The Internet Supermarket Scorecard represents the best of current e-grocery services available in the UK. Of the 6 online supermarket firms that met Gomez's minimum criteria, Tesco topped the scorecard followed by Sainsbury's and Foodferry.com. The highest rated sites offered the most robust online capabilities, widest product selection, and home delivery. Gomez scorecards are designed to give consumers the confidence to transact online and also help e-businesses develop stronger customer relationships. The Internet Supermarket Scorecard can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs