UK: Gomez Rates Tesco as Best Overall Internet SUPER-Market
Gomez, the Internet quality measurement firm, today launched its UK Internet Supermarket Scorecard. The scorecard is based on Gomez's research on e-grocery sites in the United Kingdom, which examined areas such as customer adoption and successful integration of click-and-mortar e-tailing strategies.The Internet Supermarket Scorecard represents the best of current e-grocery services available in the UK. Of the 6 online supermarket firms that met Gomez's minimum criteria, Tesco topped the scorecard followed by Sainsbury's and Foodferry.com. The highest rated sites offered the most robust online capabilities, widest product selection, and home delivery. Gomez scorecards are designed to give consumers the confidence to transact online and also help e-businesses develop stronger customer relationships. The Internet Supermarket Scorecard can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report