USA: Agriculture: good crop, bad crop (COMMENT)
The FDA has ordered the destruction of soybeans contaminated with unapproved GM traces, adding to a controversy that affects almost all the food industry, from seed companies to consumers. Inconsistent global regulation is further fueling the debate, and the consequences. Financial stakes are high and passions higher. With no middle ground between opinions, regulators are left playing a vital but difficult role.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin