USA: Agriculture: good crop, bad crop (COMMENT)
The FDA has ordered the destruction of soybeans contaminated with unapproved GM traces, adding to a controversy that affects almost all the food industry, from seed companies to consumers. Inconsistent global regulation is further fueling the debate, and the consequences. Financial stakes are high and passions higher. With no middle ground between opinions, regulators are left playing a vital but difficult role.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target