Good Food Made Simple launches entrees
Good Food Made Simple expands beyond breakfast
Good Food Made Simple, the US frozen breakfast group, has announced plans to expand beyond breakfast with the launch of a line of organic entrees later this year.
The company said it has developed nine "made-with-organic" entree bowls to meet consumers' need for "wholesome, conveniently prepared meals at lunch and dinner", The bowls will be available in flavours including: cavatappi bolognese; Buffalo chicken mac; and cheese, chicken mole.
Good Food Made Simple is also extending its line of frozen burritos, with the launch of organic entree burritos in spicy three bean and black bean & veggie.
The company also revealed it plans to use organic ingredients in some of its other burrito products. Good Food Made Simple breakfast burritos and breakfast wraps will be made with a minimum 70% organic ingredients and some will be USDA-certified organic, the company revealed.
"We've always strived to use organic ingredients and, after several months in the test kitchen with our chef, we are delighted to be able to offer many of the Good Food Made Simple recipes as made-with-organic," said CEO George Gavris.
"Shoppers seeking better, cleaner foods no longer have to skip past the frozen aisle. They can reach for Good Food Made Simple and know they're going to have a delicious, cleaner breakfast, lunch or dinner, even if they don't have time to prepare that for themselves."
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review