USA: Good Housekeeping cites favorite Soy Foods; Food And Drug Administration promotes benefits
As the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reinforces its view that adults who consume 25 grams of soy protein a day can lower their risk of heart disease, publications such as Good Housekeeping magazine are reporting:"You know that eating soy is good for you -- it reduces your cholesterol and risk of heart disease."So the Good Housekeeping Institute's nutrition laboratory conducted a "taste test" with the magazine's staff and in the September issue recommends seven favorite soy foods:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations