USA: Good Housekeeping cites favorite Soy Foods; Food And Drug Administration promotes benefits
As the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reinforces its view that adults who consume 25 grams of soy protein a day can lower their risk of heart disease, publications such as Good Housekeeping magazine are reporting:"You know that eating soy is good for you -- it reduces your cholesterol and risk of heart disease."So the Good Housekeeping Institute's nutrition laboratory conducted a "taste test" with the magazine's staff and in the September issue recommends seven favorite soy foods:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre