USA: Good Housekeeping cites favorite Soy Foods; Food And Drug Administration promotes benefits
As the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reinforces its view that adults who consume 25 grams of soy protein a day can lower their risk of heart disease, publications such as Good Housekeeping magazine are reporting:"You know that eating soy is good for you -- it reduces your cholesterol and risk of heart disease."So the Good Housekeeping Institute's nutrition laboratory conducted a "taste test" with the magazine's staff and in the September issue recommends seven favorite soy foods:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO