USA: Good Times sees Q3 same store sales increase of 13.2%
Denver-based restaurant chain Good Times Restaurants saw its Q3 same store sales increase 13.2%, after last year's decrease of 0.41%. April same store sales increased 12.6%, May increased 15.3% and June increased 11.8%. "Our frozen custard flavour of the month programme has driven significant traffic among existing customers and provided a reason for trial with an entirely new customer group," explained Boyd Hoback, president and CEO: "We anticipate continued sales growth as a result of our ongoing efforts to reposition the Good Times' brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes