USA: Good Times sees Q3 same store sales increase of 13.2%
Denver-based restaurant chain Good Times Restaurants saw its Q3 same store sales increase 13.2%, after last year's decrease of 0.41%. April same store sales increased 12.6%, May increased 15.3% and June increased 11.8%. "Our frozen custard flavour of the month programme has driven significant traffic among existing customers and provided a reason for trial with an entirely new customer group," explained Boyd Hoback, president and CEO: "We anticipate continued sales growth as a result of our ongoing efforts to reposition the Good Times' brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail