USA: Good Times sees Q3 same store sales increase of 13.2%
Denver-based restaurant chain Good Times Restaurants saw its Q3 same store sales increase 13.2%, after last year's decrease of 0.41%. April same store sales increased 12.6%, May increased 15.3% and June increased 11.8%. "Our frozen custard flavour of the month programme has driven significant traffic among existing customers and provided a reason for trial with an entirely new customer group," explained Boyd Hoback, president and CEO: "We anticipate continued sales growth as a result of our ongoing efforts to reposition the Good Times' brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review