USA: Goodman Fielder business sell-off delayed by US regulators
Regulatory intervention by the US Federal Trade Commission is delaying the completion of an Australia-launched gelatine company sale to Germany-based Leiner Davis . Parent company, Australia-based Goodman Fielder , has not revealed the exact reasons for the delay, but sources believe that the regulator is anxious to protect the market share of gelatine makers in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning