AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder launches new ad campaign for bread brand
By the end of this year, Australian food group Goodman Fielder will be seen to be rolling out a A$3m (US$1.48m) television advertising campaign to Australian consumers for its Mighty Soft bread brand. Goodman, which currently controls about 45% of the Australian bread market, aims to rationalise production and packaging of its bread operations, by replacing its other brands with Mighty Soft throughout Australia. The company currently produces other regional brands such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales