AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder launches new ad campaign for bread brand
By the end of this year, Australian food group Goodman Fielder will be seen to be rolling out a A$3m (US$1.48m) television advertising campaign to Australian consumers for its Mighty Soft bread brand. Goodman, which currently controls about 45% of the Australian bread market, aims to rationalise production and packaging of its bread operations, by replacing its other brands with Mighty Soft throughout Australia. The company currently produces other regional brands such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant