AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder ponders three bids for flour assets
Australian food manufacturer Goodman Fielder is mulling over three bids for its flour-milling assets. According to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald, the shortlisted bidders are grain traders AWB and Ausbulk, and a joint venture between Graincorp and Cargill of the US. The assets are valuead at between A$150m and A$200m (US$85.6 - 114.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO