AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder ponders three bids for flour assets
Australian food manufacturer Goodman Fielder is mulling over three bids for its flour-milling assets. According to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald, the shortlisted bidders are grain traders AWB and Ausbulk, and a joint venture between Graincorp and Cargill of the US. The assets are valuead at between A$150m and A$200m (US$85.6 - 114.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre