AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder ponders three bids for flour assets
Australian food manufacturer Goodman Fielder is mulling over three bids for its flour-milling assets. According to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald, the shortlisted bidders are grain traders AWB and Ausbulk, and a joint venture between Graincorp and Cargill of the US. The assets are valuead at between A$150m and A$200m (US$85.6 - 114.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units