AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder sells Australian milling & mixing business
Australian food giant Goodman Fielder has signed an unconditional agreement to sell its flour milling and mixing business to joint venture partners GrainCorp and Cargill Australia for about A$200m (US$109m). Goodman Fielder CEO Tom Park, said the sale of the Australian flour mills is consistent with the company's strategy to focus more on its retail branded businesses and represented good value for shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry