AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder sells Australian milling & mixing business
Australian food giant Goodman Fielder has signed an unconditional agreement to sell its flour milling and mixing business to joint venture partners GrainCorp and Cargill Australia for about A$200m (US$109m). Goodman Fielder CEO Tom Park, said the sale of the Australian flour mills is consistent with the company's strategy to focus more on its retail branded businesses and represented good value for shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods