AUSTRALIA: Goodman Fielder sells Australian milling & mixing business
Australian food giant Goodman Fielder has signed an unconditional agreement to sell its flour milling and mixing business to joint venture partners GrainCorp and Cargill Australia for about A$200m (US$109m). Goodman Fielder CEO Tom Park, said the sale of the Australian flour mills is consistent with the company's strategy to focus more on its retail branded businesses and represented good value for shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund