USA: GoRadio now available on Gofish.com
Gofish.com, the first and largest online seafood exchange, unveils its newly designed home page today, complete with an audio feature that lets subscribers listen to the latest industry news while buying and selling fish. GoRadio is a new news source on the home page that will be updated daily. That means Gofish subscribers can read the most current industry news on the Web site -- and also play it in audio form. This will enable users to do other things while listening to the news, like trade seafood on the exchange, check e-mail or read the weather report. "Adding GoRadio allows us to leverage the power of the Internet beyond just the electronic newspaper model that most sites use," says Scott Allmendinger, Gofish chief content officer. "It allows us to make our site as user friendly as possible by taking full advantage of the multi-media platform of the Internet." GoRadio will include reports from the different news sources on the Gofish home page, like "Today's Top Stories" and "Today's Market Report." The stories are global in reach and will include the latest news from the shores of New England to the waters off Australia. Plus, Gofish subscribers will notice the biggest story of the day featured prominently on the home page, accompanied by an eye-catching photo or graphic. "This is the first step of many that will be taken to fully utilize the vast technology we have before us," says Allmendinger. "Gofish subscribers will continue to be informed to capacity so they can make the best decisions when buying and selling seafood." Since its launch in November, the Gofish Web site has been providing the seafood industry with the latest information from SeaFood Business. Gofish plans to continue utilizing this high quality, dependable news source. Additionally, Gofish plans to expand its own internal news gathering team to offer exclusive interviews on GoRadio and the most detailed information on breaking stories in the seafood industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review