USA: GoReefers adds South America to its logistics network
With its huge production of fruit, meat and fish, South America is the natural place for GoReefers to continue its global expansion. GoReefers has added Argentina to its logistics network to enhance and develop GoReefers' innovative logistics solutions, which are based on solid experience with added market presence in China, Southern Africa, West Africa and New Zealand. GoReefers Argentina will provide creative logistical solutions and cost efficient options to all its reefer clients in Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations