USA: GoReefers adds South America to its logistics network
With its huge production of fruit, meat and fish, South America is the natural place for GoReefers to continue its global expansion. GoReefers has added Argentina to its logistics network to enhance and develop GoReefers' innovative logistics solutions, which are based on solid experience with added market presence in China, Southern Africa, West Africa and New Zealand. GoReefers Argentina will provide creative logistical solutions and cost efficient options to all its reefer clients in Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch