NETHERLANDS/CHINA: GoReefers and Zen Continental agree to develop dedicated reefer logistics in China
Zen Continental and GoReefers International have agreed to develop dedicated logistics for refrigerated produce, exported from, as well as imported to, China. This new venture is named GoReefers China. The impressive potential of the local perishable industry as well as a growing market for reefer produce into China has inspired the launch of GoReefers China. The complementary capacities found within both organisations, now put together, will benefit traders with tailor-made and focused logistics services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action