NETHERLANDS/CHINA: GoReefers and Zen Continental agree to develop dedicated reefer logistics in China
Zen Continental and GoReefers International have agreed to develop dedicated logistics for refrigerated produce, exported from, as well as imported to, China. This new venture is named GoReefers China. The impressive potential of the local perishable industry as well as a growing market for reefer produce into China has inspired the launch of GoReefers China. The complementary capacities found within both organisations, now put together, will benefit traders with tailor-made and focused logistics services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO