NEW ZEALAND: GoReefers expands into Southern Pacific, setting up a logistics centre in New Zealand
GoReefers continues its global expansion by opening an Asia-Pacific office in New Zealand. This will enable GoReefers to capitalise on the impressive South Pacific perishables basket, by basing itself in New Zealand, one of the main fruit and meat exporting countries in the region. The establishment of a local Asia-Pacific office, coupled with GoReefers' global reach through its logistical Internet-based solutions, continues to benefit the industry with the highly individual and dynamic mix of high tech on-line and traditional off-line services that it offers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill