NEW ZEALAND: GoReefers expands into Southern Pacific, setting up a logistics centre in New Zealand
GoReefers continues its global expansion by opening an Asia-Pacific office in New Zealand. This will enable GoReefers to capitalise on the impressive South Pacific perishables basket, by basing itself in New Zealand, one of the main fruit and meat exporting countries in the region. The establishment of a local Asia-Pacific office, coupled with GoReefers' global reach through its logistical Internet-based solutions, continues to benefit the industry with the highly individual and dynamic mix of high tech on-line and traditional off-line services that it offers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action