NEW ZEALAND: GoReefers expands into Southern Pacific, setting up a logistics centre in New Zealand
GoReefers continues its global expansion by opening an Asia-Pacific office in New Zealand. This will enable GoReefers to capitalise on the impressive South Pacific perishables basket, by basing itself in New Zealand, one of the main fruit and meat exporting countries in the region. The establishment of a local Asia-Pacific office, coupled with GoReefers' global reach through its logistical Internet-based solutions, continues to benefit the industry with the highly individual and dynamic mix of high tech on-line and traditional off-line services that it offers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs