NEW ZEALAND: GoReefers expands into Southern Pacific, setting up a logistics centre in New Zealand
GoReefers continues its global expansion by opening an Asia-Pacific office in New Zealand. This will enable GoReefers to capitalise on the impressive South Pacific perishables basket, by basing itself in New Zealand, one of the main fruit and meat exporting countries in the region. The establishment of a local Asia-Pacific office, coupled with GoReefers' global reach through its logistical Internet-based solutions, continues to benefit the industry with the highly individual and dynamic mix of high tech on-line and traditional off-line services that it offers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast