USA: Got Questions? Ask EverythingAboutFood.com
The FoodNet is proud to announce the availability of EverythingAboutFood.com. Ask the experts at EverythingAboutFood.com and receive a personalized prompt answer. Answers to questions are posted on the web site, or sent via e-mail usually within one week. EverythingAboutFood.com will share expertise in the fields of food technology, processing, research & development, health education, safety, cooking, and government regulations.Recent popular topics include the most nutritious fruits and vegetables, carbohydrates in foods and beverages, hydrogenated oils and trans fatty acids, and health and safety issues. "Specific questions regarding unique properties of foods are also common," said Julie Morris, Co-founder of Everything About Food. "It gives us tremendous satisfaction knowing that we are helping people better understand the multifaceted and complex world of food."Everything About Food is an innovative and informative gateway to the world of food, providing the most current food and nutritional news, recipes and over 100 links to today's top food Internet sites. The staff does an exceptional job of decoding and deciphering the overwhelming amount of current information and delivers one site where you can easily find "everything about food". Another unique feature is the "Food Science 4 Kids" page where children can learn the basics of food technology by performing simple food science experiments. EverythingAboutFood.com's weekly news digest will keep it's readers informed of important food allergy alerts, food recalls and food safety updates.Other topics of interest include: Beer & Wine, Cooking Tips, Dieting Tips, Events & Shows, Food Additives, Food as Medicine, Food Banks, Food Industry & Technology, Food Research, Food Recalls, Groceries Online, and Nutrition.More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review