USA: GoTradeSeafood.com Announces Arrival of Alternative Payment Solution
GoTradeSeafood.com announced today an alliance between its online seafood exchange and CyberCapital, a leading business-to-business payment solutions provider. This enabling tool allows users to establish a payment document that provides buyer financing, guarantees seller payment, and facilitates the efficient online transfer of seafood product globally. Through its PaymentDraft(TM) program, CyberCapital provides seafood trading partners with an innovative, alternative payment settlement solution. PaymentDraft allows commercial buyers and sellers to design mutually beneficial payment terms. Leading financial institutions, such as Bank of America, assist CyberCapital in evaluating the financial and credit worthiness of customers. The PaymentDraft(TM) finances 100% of the buyer's payment to the seller. It provides flexibility to structure payment terms based on conditions agreed upon by buyer and seller, and facilitates cash flow to sellers. For the transactions to occur, buyers must feel comfortable that they will receive the right product, while sellers require payment assurance. The PaymentDraft addresses these concerns, thus lowering risk during the transaction. "The PaymentDraft(TM) system will provide the seafood community with the chance to extend their trading borders while creating very flexible and secure financial transactions," says Chad Hite, co-founder of CyberCapital. "Combined with user-defined payment terms, an online payment guarantee allows our users to feel more secure while trading online," says Joshua ten Brink, VP of GoTradeSeafood.com. "The addition of CyberCapital to our repertoire of other transaction enabling mechanisms, such as logistics and insurance services, creates a marketplace based on user needs and focused entirely on completing online seafood transactions more efficiently than what could be accomplished in this historically offline market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review