USA: GoTradeSeafood.com chooses perfect's sourcing solution for Enterprise Connectivity
GoTradeSeafood.com, the largest B2B seafood trading network, today announced that it has selected Perfect, the pioneer of advanced, fully automated dynamic sourcing, to help build the largest and most advanced seafood B2B marketplace. GoTradeSeafood is using Perfect's recently announced flagship product, PerfectMarket(sm), to manage its RFQ (Request-For-Quote) exchange by automating the sourcing and negotiation process between buyers and suppliers using the system to maximize their daily transaction potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"