USA: GoTradeSeafood.Com Selects Perfect Sourcing Solution To Sell $140 Million of Catch
GoTradeSeafood.com, the largest B2B seafood trading network with 1600 members in 60 countries, has chosen the leading sourcing and commerce intelligence solution, PerfectMarket(sm), to maximize its daily sales potential. Available in Fall 2000, GoTradeSeafood.com will utilize PerfectMarket on its exchange to increase supplier and buyer transaction volume. "We started and grew GoTradeSeafood to its present stature with a manual negotiation system," said Jerry ten Brink, CEO of GoTradeSeafood. "We're very excited about our integration with Perfect because it automates this whole process and will scale to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding marketplace. We expect Perfect to triple our business volume within six months because participants can set business rules that will bring them more deals that meet their criteria." "The powerful combination of GoTradeSeafood's domain expertise with the PerfectMarket(sm) platform will allow this already thriving market to catapult to the next generation of functionality," said Kevin Surace, president and CEO of Perfect. "With the number of participants in this exchange already, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel for GoTradeSeafood to quickly match buyers and sellers and facilitate the closing of deals." Conditions for the perfect market, like the perfect storm, require the convergence of key factors. As exchanges build up transaction volume and history using PerfectMarket(sm), the service provides additional revenue for Net market makers. It will also offer Net market participants real-time feedback and analysis that allows them to quickly adapt to changing market needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image