NETHERLANDS/NEW ZEALAND: Gouda imports contaminated
More than 80 tonnes of imported cheese have been destroyed by Dutch officials after it was found to contaminated with listeria. The cheese was imported from New Zealand, where it was produced by dairy behemoth Fonterra. According to a report by ABC Rural News , other products manufactured by Fonterra around the same time also tested positive for the bacteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega