USA: Gourmet Group expands distribution
Gourmet Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOUG) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Our Food Products Group, Inc., d/b/a/ Jardine Foods, has been approved for product placement in two of the nation's largest supermarket chains (including Albertson's Supermarkets) as well as one of the largest gourmet food distributors in the country.Over 25 different Jardine products have been chosen by the supermarket chains, with initial placement in over 400 stores.Albertson's Inc., a $37 billion supermarket chain, has approved 10 Jardine products for the 42 stores in their South Texas division as well as 4 items in their 130-store Dallas division.Nassau Candy Specialty Confections & Fine Foods, the largest confection distributor in the country, has agreed to distribute Jardine's gourmet line, D.L. Jardine's Special Edition, throughout its customer base of 9,000 specialty and gourmet stores. Nassau Candy has been servicing gourmet retailers and specialty shops for over 75 years and has distribution centers in New York and Florida.Jardine Foods (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review