USA: Gourmet Group expands distribution
Gourmet Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOUG) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Our Food Products Group, Inc., d/b/a/ Jardine Foods, has been approved for product placement in two of the nation's largest supermarket chains (including Albertson's Supermarkets) as well as one of the largest gourmet food distributors in the country.Over 25 different Jardine products have been chosen by the supermarket chains, with initial placement in over 400 stores.Albertson's Inc., a $37 billion supermarket chain, has approved 10 Jardine products for the 42 stores in their South Texas division as well as 4 items in their 130-store Dallas division.Nassau Candy Specialty Confections & Fine Foods, the largest confection distributor in the country, has agreed to distribute Jardine's gourmet line, D.L. Jardine's Special Edition, throughout its customer base of 9,000 specialty and gourmet stores. Nassau Candy has been servicing gourmet retailers and specialty shops for over 75 years and has distribution centers in New York and Florida.Jardine Foods (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch