USA: Gourmet Group expands distribution
Gourmet Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOUG) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Our Food Products Group, Inc., d/b/a/ Jardine Foods, has been approved for product placement in two of the nation's largest supermarket chains (including Albertson's Supermarkets) as well as one of the largest gourmet food distributors in the country.Over 25 different Jardine products have been chosen by the supermarket chains, with initial placement in over 400 stores.Albertson's Inc., a $37 billion supermarket chain, has approved 10 Jardine products for the 42 stores in their South Texas division as well as 4 items in their 130-store Dallas division.Nassau Candy Specialty Confections & Fine Foods, the largest confection distributor in the country, has agreed to distribute Jardine's gourmet line, D.L. Jardine's Special Edition, throughout its customer base of 9,000 specialty and gourmet stores. Nassau Candy has been servicing gourmet retailers and specialty shops for over 75 years and has distribution centers in New York and Florida.Jardine Foods (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife