USA: Gourmet Group grows contract packaging business
Gourmet Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOUG) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Our Food Products Group, Inc. d/b/a Jardine Foods ( www.jardinefoods.com ), has added another key upscale supermarket chain to its growing family of contract packaging accounts. Jardine has been awarded a contract from Harris Teeter Supermarkets to produce and package seven (7) different salsa and dip items under the private label "H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea