USA: Gourmet Group grows contract packaging business
Gourmet Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GOUG) today announced that its operating subsidiary, Our Food Products Group, Inc. d/b/a Jardine Foods ( www.jardinefoods.com ), has added another key upscale supermarket chain to its growing family of contract packaging accounts. Jardine has been awarded a contract from Harris Teeter Supermarkets to produce and package seven (7) different salsa and dip items under the private label "H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs