FRANCE: Ready meals: Gourmet to go (COMMENT)
The French are known for their gourmet cuisine, but Datamonitor's ConsumerGraphics database shows that the country's fastest growing food market is in prepared meals. France has not only caught up with the rest of Europe in terms of ready meal demand, but it is now seeing value growth in this category outstrip that of neighbouring countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat