USA :Gourmet Weekend Planned for Las Vegas; Odyssey 2000 Leads Wine & Food Connoisseurs to Culinary Oasis in the Desert
Once a mecca for 99 cent shrimp cocktail and prime rib, Las Vegas is now a culinary oasis in the desert. The world's foremost chefs and sommeliers have successfully transformed Las Vegas into an epicurean paradise.In recognition of its extraordinary cuisine and fine wines will be ODYSSEY 2000: A Celebration of Wine, Food & Art.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods