USA: GourmetMarket.com Announces Record First Quarter Sales in 2000
GourmetMarket.com, (OTCBB:WINE), an Internet e-commerce company, today reported record first quarter sales. During the first quarter, GourmetMarket.com reported total sales of over $300,000, which represents a four-fold increase in sales over the first quarter of 1999. Unique visitors also rose dramatically to about 540,000 from 179,000 in the first quarter of 1999. Numbers continue to escalate, and traffic for April and May alone already exceeds 400,000 unique visitors. GourmetMarket.com continues to add new marketing partners, increasing the exposure of the site to millions of potential customers. "We have entered the new millennium with a bang," said GourmetMarket.com President and Founder Chanan Steinhart. "Sales and traffic continue to build at a record pace. Our numbers show that we are on track to achieve our 2000 sales goals by attracting 5 million unique visitors to our Web site this year. Increased average transactions, repeat visits and high customer ratings indicate that our continued commitment to excellent customer service and quality products is working for us." GourmetMarket.com is a leading technology and e-commerce company that presently sells premium, hard-to-find food, wine and kitchenware products. GourmetMarket.com provides some of the most comprehensive online culinary content on the Internet today. GourmetMarket.com doesn't just offer products, it offers credible, trustworthy advice and recommendations from world-renowned experts abut what to buy and why. San Francisco-based GourmetMarket.com is publicly held, and currently has more than 150 business and co-marketing partnerships, including a number of leading portals and culinary sites. For additional information, visit the company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review