USA: GourmetMarket.com Hires Excel Financial As Its New Investor Relations Firm
GourmetMarket.com, a leading Internet technology and e-commerce company for premium food, wine and kitchenware products, today announced that it has hired Excel Financial Services of Boca Raton, Florida as its new investor relations firm. Excel Financial Services' staff has a broad spectrum of talented professionals with expertise in securities analysis, corporate accounting, communications and research. With these valuable resources on hand, each client's exposure towards its current shareholders, investment bankers, media relations and investors are greatly enhanced. Brian Metherell, CEO of GourmetMarket.com said, "We have built a leading e-commerce company, and are now at a stage where we need to communicate our achievements to the investment community. We believe our new strategic partnership with Excel will extend and reinforce our strength. The team at Excel has outstanding people who understand what it takes to communicate with shareholders and the investment community, both digitally and in traditional media." Kevin Spencer, Managing Director of Excel Financial Services commented: "I am excited about working with GourmetMarket.com. The company has already achieved a reputation for excellence, and we believe that our involvement will further accelerate its growth and optimize value for its shareholders." GourmetMarket.com launched its Web site in October 1997 with the goal to provide the most extensive and finest gourmet products on the Internet. Today, GourmetMarket.com is a leading technology and e-commerce company that presently sells online premium foods, fine wine, and gourmet cookware products, providing credible, trustworthy advice and recommendations from world-renowned experts. San Francisco-based GourmetMarket.com is publicly held, and currently has more than 150 business and co-marketing partnerships, including a number of leading portals and culinary sites. For additional information visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016