USA :GourmetMarket.com to Reach Millions of New Customers With Expanded Presence on the Internet
GourmetMarket.com, (OTCBB:WINE), a leading Internet commerce site for premium food, wine and kitchenware products, announced today that it has entered into marketing relationships with several of the Internet's top Web portals including StoreRunner, Juno (Nasdaq:JWEB), AltaVista (Nasdaq:ALTA), Ask Jeeves (Nasdaq:ASKJ) and the number two Internet Service Provider Earthlink (Nasdaq:ELNK) and will market its products to users of these sites. "We are excited about our new business relationships," said Andrew Friedland, Vice President, Business Development, GourmetMarket.com. "These major web portals, with a combined Internet base reaching millions of consumers, effectively expands GourmetMarket.com's reach to potential customers. When a customer is looking for gourmet food and wine on the Web, GourmetMarket.com will be featured in the shopping sections of some of the major portals with the most traffic on the Internet," added Friedland. "And this exposure will enhance GourmetMarket.com's position as a leading e-commerce company in the gourmet food and wine industry." GourmetMarket.com is a leading online culinary marketplace for premium, hard-to-find food, wine and kitchenware products. GourmetMarket.com provides some of the most comprehensive online culinary content on the Internet today. GourmetMarket.com doesn't just offer products, if offers credible, trustworthy advice and recommendations from world-renowned experts about what to buy and why. San Francisco-based GourmetMarket.com (OTCBB:WINE ) is publicly held, and currently has more than 150 business and co-marketing partnerships, including a number of leading portals and culinary sites. For additional information, visit the company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report