USA: Gourmets Coffee.com launches e-commerce site
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced yesterday that its subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc. has unveiled its State of The Art E-Commerce site ( http://www.gourmetscoffee.com ), allowing customers to purchase its wide variety of coffee products over a secure website. Gourmetscoffee.com will have many exciting features including; sample packs, coffee recipes, brewing and roasting tips, custom blends and a soon to be announced Coffee Club. The Coffee Club will allow customers to purchase coffee at regular intervals at discounted prices where coffee is delivered at your door every month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth