UK: Government admits GM crop separation distances are inadequate, says FOE
Public debate on GM crops before commercialisation, says Beckett The prospects for the commercial development of GM crops in the UK looks uncertain today after a major shift in Government policy on the future of GM technology. In a little-publicised response [published 17/1/02] to a critical report into the controversial GM farm scale evaluations (FSE), Environment Minister, Margaret Beckett says that:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti