UK: Government admits GM crop separation distances are inadequate, says FOE
Public debate on GM crops before commercialisation, says Beckett The prospects for the commercial development of GM crops in the UK looks uncertain today after a major shift in Government policy on the future of GM technology. In a little-publicised response [published 17/1/02] to a critical report into the controversial GM farm scale evaluations (FSE), Environment Minister, Margaret Beckett says that:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits