CHINA: Government announces 405m yuan dairy upgrade
The Chinese government announced at the weekend a plan to invest 405m yuan (US$49m) in an upgrade of the nation's dairy industry. The upgrade project is geared towards promoting scientific innovation, constructing milk resource bases and developing major dairy businesses. It is part of an agricultural reform plan aimed at fulfilling people's basic needs and increasing health standards, reported CXN Media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti